Classes are available to actors, singers, musicians and every professional in performing arts who desires to express themselves with freedom and truth.
- Choose amongst a private class, a joined class (two students), a group class (three or more people) or the combination that best fits your needs.
- Check Workshops section for Workshops near you.
- A New Section of classes in LFacting has just started and will soon come to fruition. These classes and Intensive Workshops will be available for school teachers, professors, sports team coaches and athletes, tutors in orphanages and prisons and rehabilitation centers. If you think of any social team that is not included in the above, please let us know.
- Also, there will be announcements regarding workshops for artistic groups that already work professionally or people who would like to form a new artistic group in performance arts. Labros Filippou will work with the group and build a project from scratch. These artistic groups can be a combination of actors, performers, singers, musicians, dancers, multimedia artists and so on.
Ask a question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Installment plans available upon request.
- To book Labros Filippou as an acting coach for your next film, please contact: email@example.com.
- Skype classes are available upon request. Rates vary accordingly.
Choose one of the above and send an email with your name, age, and artistic field.
Then, you’re ready to
Would you like to Audit an LFacting class? Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
LFacting studio is not a studio. As an important part of the LFacting practice and philosophy, this class may take place in multiple locations.
Most important to notice here, is that the class can take place at your favorite restaurant or in the park or on Hollywood Blvd, on your living room with friends invited, breaking all the studio-class patterns and comfort zones and bringing reality on board.