Classes are available to actors, singers, musicians and every professional in performing arts who desires to express themselves with freedom and truth.
- Choose amongst a private or a joined class (up to 2 people).
- Group classes (4-8 people) available.
- Check Workshops section for Workshops near you (8-14 people).
- A New Section of classes in LFacting has just started developing and will soon come to fruition. These classes and Intensive Workshops will be available for school teachers, professors, sports team coaches and athletes, tutors in orphanages and prisons and rehabilitation centers. If you think of any social team that is not included in the above, please let us know.
- Also, there will be announcements regarding workshops for artistic groups that already work professionally or people who would like to form a new artistic group in performance arts. Labros will work with the group and build a code for the team to be able to work without his guidance later on, and to develop a project from scratch. These artistic groups can be combinations of actors, performers, singers, musicians, dancers, poets, multimedia artists and so on.
- Last but not least, Labros also works with groups of younger people and/or elderly who are already part of a school team or a creative community. Together, they reinvent acting and music as a game, life as an opportunity to express themselves, life as a game. The amateur actor shall become the teacher, the leader, shall show the axes of a game, as the axes of a good living of a free life. Together, they create performances. The reinvent the on stage experience.
Art is a gift of life. It belongs to all.
Ask a question at email@example.com.
- Installment plans available upon request.
- To book Labros Filippou as an on set acting coach for your next film, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skype classes are available upon request. Rates vary accordingly.
Choose one of the above and send an email with your name, age, and artistic field.
Then, you’re ready to Book Class.
LFacting studio is not a studio. As an important part of the LFacting practice and philosophy, this class may take place in multiple locations.
The class may take place at your favorite restaurant, at the park, on Hollywood Blvd, on your living room with friends invited, breaking all the studio-class patterns and comfort zones and bringing reality on board.
The non-studio thing might become the new comfort zone, though. So, there will be classes and workshops that will take place in a studio too. There are multiple ways to break a form, anyhow.
See Workshops section to find a workshop near you.
Or send a proposal for an LFacting workshop in your area/university/organization/theater etc.