NYC | ATH | online
- for actors, singers
- art development
- people with speech difficulties (see program 8)
- team bonding
Classes are available to actors, performers, singers, musicians, dancers, directors, writers, dramaturges, poets and every professional in performing arts who desires to express themselves with freedom and truth.
Also available, workshops for non-professionals, who would like to express through the theatrical act. Stay tuned for announcements – follow @lfacting.
See teaching programs below.
1. Private or joined classes (1-3 people) available.
2. Out-of-comfort-zone workshop (available online).
The philosophical axis of this work is the ‘out of comfort zone’ condition, and the purpose of it is freedom of expression. The exercise I suggest is called ‘Reverse Dramaturgy’ and it is a reverse dramaturgical process and a study on the Architecture of Relationships.
3. Artist-in-residence and external witnesses
Up to four artists participate in a project development workshop. We work on each artist’s project as the rest are witnessing the procedure of the development, giving feedback at the end of every session. Every participant goes through the position of the ‘artist-in-residence’ and the ‘external witness’.
Healing & Performance
4. Sound-bath & performance workshop open to non-professionals and/or professionals of all levels.
This workshop includes a cleansing sound-bath session. It is a combination of the LFacting philosophy and practice and the AtBC sound healing environment. Byzantine hymns, Shamanic voice drones, animal voices and countertenor vocals act as a cleansing mechanism in this workshop.
Team bonding and code
5. Team bonding workshops for private professional groups, such as sports teams, businesses, organizations and more.
6. LFacting just started developing classes and intensive workshops for school teachers, professors, orphanage teachers, prison tutors, rehabilitation center leaders and more. Ask a question.
7. Labros works with groups of young people, who are part of a school team or a creative community and would like to create together. Also, groups of older people who may be living in a house for the elderly and looking to build a code between them, so that they can be creative together in a more artistic way. Ask a question.
8. You know what they say: if you have difficulty speaking, sing it! Labros works with people with speech difficulties and disabilities. Watch video.
9. You can book Labros as a coach on set for your next film or in studio for music recordings, bands, artistic director for projects, spaces, events. Installment plans available upon request.
10. If you did not find what you were looking for in the above, suggest a workshop and we take it from there.